Are you looking for a career in pool building?
We have a variety of positions. Apply today and join the Downunda family!
Downunda is one of the most respected award-winning Luxury pool design and construction companies in Houston, having created many prestigious designs that bring a unique flavor into homes all over the Greater Houston and surrounding areas. We attribute our success to maintaining the highest level of customer service as we continue to grow and expand.
We are willing to talk with individuals who have a great work ethic. The appropriate candidate should be highly motivated, a self-starter and committed to providing excellent customer service. If you are interested in joining our team you can email your resume and application to firstname.lastname@example.org
Downunda – Pool Builder Houston
We’re growing again! Downunda Pools, a Master Pool Builder, operating in Houston, TX metro area needs quality people ASAP! We are looking to expand by adding a talented and EXPERIENCED Construction Project Manager to our team. The pool construction project manager’s responsibilities will include but are not limited to: estimating, bidding, construction, execution and close out of multiple projects.
You have knowledge of construction and construction processes
You have swimming pool construction experience.
You are able to read and understand construction documents and plans
You are efficient with estimating and budgeting
You are effective with scheduling and meeting deadlines
You are knowledgeable about safety procedures
You have an organizational aptitude and want to grow professionally
Strong time management and organizations skills
General computer skills Auto Cad / Structure studio preferable
Clean Driving Record
Bachelor’s Degree preferred
Minimum of 2 years construction experience preferred
Physical requirements: Ability to lift and move various heavy items and stand for long periods
This position allows for a competitive compensation package that is commensurate with experience (compensation details will be discussed at interview). Travel required to surrounding communities. a work vehicle is provided (or reimbursement) plus other benefits. Downunda Pools seeks long- term retention of employees and offers upward mobility for motivated candidates.
SALARY IS NEGOTIABLE BASED ON EXPERIENCE.
Downunda Pools is one of Houston’s premier swimming pool design-‐build contractors. Our aquatic specialties include the design and construction of custom gunite pools, fountains, water features, outdoor kitchens and more. We are a locally owned company who deeply care about our employees and clients, yet we have a corporate mentality when it comes to company operations. We are customer service driven and the majority of our business growth is attributed to client referrals. We seek to grow the Downunda Pools family with like-minded people who have the same level of care and passion when it comes to building pools for our clients
- Present and sell company products and services to potential clients.
- Design swimming pools, spas, decking and water features for clients with 3D software and design programs.
- Provide clients and potential clients with excellent customer service.
- Meet potential customers in their homes to design and present digital drawings. Reliable transportation is necessary.
- Respond to leads and referrals in a timely manner.
- Prepare presentations, proposals and sales contracts.
- Develop and maintain sales materials and current product knowledge.
- Create and prepare all City and HOA approvals / permit documentation and drawings.
- Participate in marketing events including seminars, trade shows, and sponsorship events.
- Coordinate with project manager and sales manager on all current and past projects.
- Coordinate with management to accomplish the work required to close sales.
- Attend weekly sales meeting with management.
- Other duties as assigned.
The appropriate candidate must have:
- A bachelor’s degree, preferably in Business, Marketing, Supply Chain Management, Construction or Management.
- Excellent communication skills
- Exceptional time management skills.
- Available to work weekends and nights.
- Available to drive to all appointments. You will need reliable transportation a clean driving record and insurance.
The appropriate candidate will preferably have:
- Sales experience, however, we are willing to work with the right candidate.
- Computer skills are a must. Must be able to use Excel, Word and Outlook.
- Previous pool design and sales would be an advantage.
Email your resume and cover letter to email@example.com