Are you looking for a career in pool building?
We have a variety of positions. Apply today and join the Downunda family!
Downunda is one of the most respected award-winning Luxury pool design and construction companies in Houston, having created many prestigious designs that bring a unique flavor into homes all over the Greater Houston and surrounding areas. We attribute our success to maintaining the highest level of customer service as we continue to grow and expand.
We are willing to talk with individuals who have a great work ethic. The appropriate candidate should be highly motivated, a self-starter and committed to providing excellent customer service. If you are interested in joining our team you may call 281 236 4344 or email at email@example.com
- Present and sell company products and services to potential clients.
- Design swimming pools, spas, decking and water features for clients with 3D software and design programs.
- Provide clients and potential clients with excellent customer service.
- Meet potential customers in their homes to design and present digital drawings. Reliable transportation is necessary.
- Respond to leads and referrals in a timely manner.
- Prepare presentations, proposals and sales contracts.
- Develop and maintain sales materials and current product knowledge.
- Create and prepare all City and HOA approvals / permit documentation and drawings.
- Participate in marketing events including seminars, trade shows, and sponsorship events.
- Coordinate with project manager and sales manager on all current and past projects.
- Coordinate with management to accomplish the work required to close sales.
- Attend weekly sales meeting with management.
- Other duties as assigned.
The appropriate candidate must have:
- A bachelor’s degree, preferably in Business, Marketing, Supply Chain Management, Construction or Management.
- Excellent communication skills
- Exceptional time management skills.
- Available to work weekends and nights.
- Available to drive to all appointments. You will need reliable transportation a clean driving record and insurance.
The appropriate candidate will preferably have:
- Sales experience, however, we are willing to work with the right candidate.
- Computer skills are a must. Must be able to use Excel, Word and Outlook.
- Previous pool design and sales would be an advantage.
Email your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org